I recently found myself needing to build out an on premise Active Directory environment and populate it from objects found in Office 365 (AzureAD). The local Active Directory would then be configured as the identity source and would sync up to AzureAD using Azure AD Connect. Unfortunately, Azure AD Connect is currently a one way sync from your on premise Active Directory Domain Services environment to AzureAD and wont sync objects down. AADConnect does have the ability to match our AzureAD objects to their corresponding Active Directory objects but, if an attribute like City, Phone Number, Department, Title, etc. is … Continue...
As an Office 365 administrator, you can apply your company branding to customize the look of your organization’s Office 365 Message Encryption email messages as well as the contents of the encryption portal. You can customize the following aspects of the viewing experience for recipients of encrypted email messages:
- Introductory text of the email that contains the encrypted message
- Disclaimer text of the email that contains the encrypted message
- Text that appears in the OME portal
- Logo that appears in the email message and OME portal
- Background color in the email message and OME portal
You can also revert back … Continue...